Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several technical issues with Mountainbuzz have come to the surface over the last few days. These issues are forcing me to upgrade to a different database format ASAP. I apologize for the sudden change of format and plan on migrating the forums to this site soon. Unfortunately I'm totally swamped with work at the moment and cannot do much for a little while. Super sorry about this and hope to get back on track soon. Hope y'all are having a better week than I...

Cheers,
frenchy
Mountainbuzz 'admin' guy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike, I appreciate the offer and may be emailing you later next week as soon as I get some free time to work on mountainbuzz.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey, you guys realize that thread is from 2003, and Frenchy is the guy that started Mountain Buzz?

To bad the new owner does not care about his site like that, possibly not at all? As a small business owner, I can’t imagine ignoring stuff like the classified section for that amount of time. The last time a customer had a problem with work I did, I was over at there house the same day. Guess they must be really busy....

·
Registered
693 Posts
I didn't actually reply to this thread... I replied to a news announcement from "Tech admin" posted 2 days ago.

I don't know why it ended up here, but there is a new classified section and I put a test post in it just now.

It's just a regular forum rather than the weird and separate section that you can't view on a mobile device.

See for yourself.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Well that WAS weird! Pretty funny though....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts