Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Front Range paddlers for Weekend and/or After Work Class III/III+. First season in Colorado and want to get out more.

Doug
720-339-1639

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Doug......

I am also new to the Front Range. I live in Fort Collins, and am looking to get out more before the season is over. I've been out on the Poudre already a fair amount of times this season. I'm up there usually at least once a week. If you're interested in meeting up after work or on a weekend, give me a call at 970-420-0334, or email me at [email protected].

I'm a competent 3+/4- boater. So far this year, I've done everything on the Poudre below the Narrows with no problems, except for a few combat rolls. I'd be happy to meet up with you some time to hit the water after work.

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Up in Fort Fun

Up here in Fort Collins. I am a solid Class IV paddler (I'd do class V, but I'm not on top of my game as far as combat rolls go right now) and I love doing anything from Class II on up. If you want to get out there, email me at [email protected]. I work no later than 3 pm most days, so if anyone wants to go up, just drop me a line.

-Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts