Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you snow riding fools,
Anyone out there have loads of weekdays off and no one to ski with. My work schedule is very flexible and I often have several weekdays off to ski, but I have a hard time finding partners. I live in Fort Collins, I ski the backcountry up on Cameron and have a Copper/WP pass. I telemark, I spent five seasons as an instructor and three seasons on pro patrol. I like to think that I am a well educated, careful BC skier and try to make smart decisions about where and when to ski. I am looking for fun partners with a similar mindset. Male/Female doesn't matter-the right attitude is all that counts.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Winter Park Local

I have a real job with the forest service now, but I flex my days so I can avoid the ski area on the weekends at all costs. I have a winterpark/copper pass, and I like to ski Berthoud pass. I haven't skiied Cameron in a while and would love to get back there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Weekday skiing!

Paul, I as well have lots and lots of weekdays off. I tele as well, and am living in Denver while I finish a little bit of school. I also have a copper / WP pass. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and we can talk. Cheers, Evan

·
I kayak DH.
794 Posts
BUM

I don't have a job at all, & am doing my best to keep it that way!
So.. I've got weekdays off & would love to have anybody to ride with.
I also splitboard quite a bit & would love to check out cameron pass, I've never been there.
P.S. I've got both passes, so I'm pretty flexi in that respect as well!

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts