Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking into getting a wavesport siren recently, but have noticed good and bad news-- the good news is that many people seem to be selling them for pretty cheap on the gear swap. The bad news is so many people are selling them on the gear swap! Are sirens not as great as I had once thought?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nope, it is not just a little EZ. I have both. The siren is much more slicy and edgy than the EZ. It is MUCH easier for a lighter paddle to play boat with. The siren is great for cartwheels and stern squirts, and the EZ is hopeless at this if you are 115 lbs like me. The siren also feels a bit longer and faster, and I have a few friends who love it for river-running. BUT, I prefer my EZ any day for river-running, comfort, and stability. That's the plain truth. My siren is for sale. Asking $350 and you are welcome to demo it at the Golden WW park if you like.

Jennifer
303-912-9667

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jennifer,

You should check out the new Wavesport EZG, it was made specifically for smaller boaters. It's the first real boat I've been able to fit into- and hopefully throw around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts