Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is designed as a girls boat. I paddle an Ace 4.7 which is the same design but a bit bigger. I am 5'10'' and 155 and the Ace fits me perfectly and I use it to run rivers and play. As far as an all around boat, I am very happy with it. It cartwheels very easily and can punch through holes well for a playboat. If you are looking for a boat to do that, then I would recommend it for sure.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wavesport is coming out with a New boat. The EZG. It is designed for people of you height and weight range. It combines the Freestyle potential of the ZG, but has the stability of the EZ. Ive tried out the Prototypes, and Im a little over its weight ranges, but it still surfed like a champ, and made fairy's with ease.....It will be out later this summer......

Email me if you have any specific questions about it!

[email protected]

Just a thought
Ben Guska

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Wavesport

The EZG will most likely be out some time after August (after Outdoor Retailor). I would guess that the price would be around $999 (maybe less). I would also say that your odds of finding a used one are pretty slim considering they do not exsist in a production state.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts