Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Project 52 cracked under the cockpit rim just in front of the thigh brace. I have heard of several other Wave Sport boats breaking in the same place so I am assuming that the issue is known by Confluence. Mid Jan. I started the warranty process and I was told I would be taken care of. Well the process is now lingering into the 12th week of emails and sending photos to Confluence I still have no boat. Three weeks ago I was told that everything was cleared up. "We have your boat and it is being shipped tomorrow" is what they said. Today I found out the boat still has not shipped and that they are "taking care of it" Nice.... Typically I wouldnt bring this to a public forum but damn the water is running...:twisted: Check for a weak spot under the rim when you flex the thigh braces and pray that its not broke because customer support is not part of Confluence's vocab.

Nate Pickens
970-879-7643
Station Manager
Steamboat tv18

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually just read that about ten minutes ago...could explain some stuff. On the other hand it appears that the incident took place well into my experience. I have been very polite through the whole process even after I was blown off. I am sure it will be taken care of but the process should be clean and easy.
-N

Hey man... you may have heard about all of the troubles at confluence right now..

http://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f11/confluence-watersports-dagger-wave-sport-drug-bust-12845.html

I would be aggressive to try to get your boat shipped as soon as possible. Keep in mind that "you catch more flies with honey that you do vinegar". Its a southern saying.

I had problems with a Wavesport boat two years ago... they did fix it all up. Just be persistant.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had to warranty a wavesport for the same cracks in the cockpit rim. To make a long story short it took over 5 months for them to process....

I had to make multiple calls out there before they finally shipped.

Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Boat finally shipped...Big thanks to Tanya Talbert for helping get it sorted.

-N
I had to warranty a wavesport for the same cracks in the cockpit rim. To make a long story short it took over 5 months for them to process....

I had to make multiple calls out there before they finally shipped.

Good luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
Buy a Jackson, best boats, best service, and most likely won't need a warranty issue worked because of the initial quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts