Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I saw a boat I had not seen in years. It was the wavesport with the replacable ends depending on what you wanted to do. What happened to it? Was it a one year wonder and then ceased production? If so why?

What was the peak flow on boulder creek in town over the last 15 years. I recounted(in another thread) a day I had there after a week of rain where someone claimed it was at 700. Was that accurate?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
You talking about the playboat? I think there was a T1 - T3 sizes and man was that thing heavy for a playboat. I think it ran for a couple of years.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
The Transformer i.e. T1-T4. I loved the way that boat paddled. It edged really nicely and really snapped in and out of eddies. It was SOOOO wide, though, rolling was a real bitch.

COUNT

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
To answer your other question, Boulder creek hit 800 for a day or two in '05.

it broke a grand in '97, and I think it hit 1200+ in '95, which was the year I started to boat. I remember mid july of '95 putting in below the course, because it was "too pushy".

Buttresses at 1K in a whiplash was 30 seconds of pure white. You really couldn't see anything 'til the bottom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts