Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it worth the drive from denver to do waterton canyon at 332? Or is Golden more practical?

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
332 at Waterton is low but way better than golden. you do have to drive there and walk your shuttle though.

I've not floated waterton in years, but I seem to remember that being the low end for a decent float.

Waterton is not, however at 332. Read the gauge for SP at SP which says 269 today. It will be bony at that level, but still better than Golden if you have lots of free time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
let me know if you are interested in having some company for waterton this afternoon or tomorrow morning. give me a call if interested..

303-588-7199

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Ice Breaker

You might want to stay away from Golden if your thinking about a play session, at least for this weekend. The Colorado School of Mines is hosting it's annual Ice Breaker Event. It's an awesome event, it would be cool if you stopped by and showed your support. But, they will most likely have the course tied up all weekend.

Waterton would be the call. anything above 250 cfs is good to go. Have fun and enjoy the sun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts