Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Love the ocoee drybag. Fits perfectly between the backband and the foam pillar to keep the weight centered. The soft bag also is pretty easy to get in and out of the boat.

The more water poudre video is awesome. I could watch that vid over and over again! Viva la poudre!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Thank god I didn't find that beatdown eddy! Goofy thing is that when we scouted, that eddy didn't really register as a problem. I was so focused on the little gorge, the big pillow on the exit rock, and the holes downstream that the eddy was overlooked. I'll remember next time.

·
Registered
238 Posts
the chatooga bag makes a lot more sense for putting in your stern

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Kevin, check out the video on the bottom of the CKS watershed bag review. The carnage at the end of the video is the river left eddy at the end of the mini gorge below poudre falls on spencer heights.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ian, I guess I just didn't even notice it as we rolled by. That's not the eddy that trashed you, is it?

CUBuffdude, I like the chattooga bag too, I used em both, but if I'm on a day trip I think the Ocoee bag is a little more suitable for my med/emergency kit just because it's much easier to get in and out of the boat, but do whatever works for you

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts