Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Self-Aggrandizing jackass
1,134 Posts
No meaningful disrespect intended, but since I've never heard of the Sawatch festival, or the Mishawaka amphitheater, I have absolutely no clue where this is. And the website link is completely devoid of information. So now I'm just sort of annoyed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The festival was just announced today so the details will be rolling in soon. The Sawatch bluegrass festival was in Buena Vista last summer and the Mishawaka ampitheatre is on the Cache La Poudre River west of Fort Collins.

Sorry for the annoyance! Have a good one!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Discount pass ($79) for three days worth of concert and free camping passes on sale through 3/9/10. Price may go up after that but maybe not???

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in! Thanks for the heads up - looks like a great lineup and a perfect place to start the summer ~

Are we to just trust that we get that free camping spot with the three day pass? I didn't get anything with the paypal confirmation that assures me, but they do state it on the fest website...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These guys are pretty low key; they won't stiff you on the camping. You could always email Travis or give him a call for more details. I'll see you there!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
lookin' forward to a great lineup in the sunshine! we've got a substantial part of a kickball team that may....just may...rival the polish contention....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.