Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local ditch is running about 300cfs which means good class 3-4 boating and one class 5 rapid, today the temps are nice and warm 50 degrees and the boating is worth the 6.5 hour drive from Denver. The run is sorta creeky with some play, so bring your play boat. If you really want to get some boating in, make the trip!

You may be able to get an early low water run down the lower Clarks Fork also.

You can try and hit the Casper park on the way up or down to break up the drive.

Aaron Mulkey
Core Mountain Sports
www.coldfear.com

·
Registered
911 Posts
Right on Aaron... Sounds awesome. If I didn't have a cast on my wrist I would be up there in a heart beat.

Sounds like you have the only running water around the Rockies!

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Hey Marty, whats up with the cast, saw it at the pool the other day, crash and burn?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yeah... Zambezi style! Had a pretty tense moment and a fairly rough swim. Not sure how it broke exactly, but bottom line, I ain't paddling for a few more weeks.

If I was able to I would be up in Cody paddling my ass off. I hear that place is pretty incredible for creeking and plan to spend a ton of time there in April.

I will be at the Pool sesh again tonight with the JK line if anyone is interested in checking them out.

Late!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts