Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reposting this now that there is a copy of the warrant. There is an official NATIONWIDE WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF JASON NORDMEYER. Aka “JAY NORD” on Facebook.

He was last seen on Clear Creek river in Colorado on 6-21-2022. He could possibly be traveling towards Breckenridge CO. If you have seen this man or know of his location/destination please call your local police department or 911 IMMEDIATELY! He is armed and dangerous if confronted! Do not attempt to talk to him. He is wanted for felony charges of domestic battery in Idaho County, Idaho while boating with friends on the Lochsa River. Charges are: Alleged Attempted Strangulation, Alleged Aggravated Assault with a knife and Alleged Domestic Battery. All felony charges.

CO License plate CFP X17 Disabled veteran plates. White F250 with cab over camper, towing a cargo trailer.
Smile Facial expression Vertebrate Human Beard
Font Parallel Handwriting Document Paper
Glasses Smile Sky Water Hat
Boat Vehicle Sky Plant Tree
Plant Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

Smile Outerwear Hairstyle Water Plant

·
Registered
11 Posts

I think they found him.
Came here to post this same link. If you want to float Upper C today, this is the exit 205 that most use to go north on HWY 9 from I70.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
One of victims said it this way, that she was almost another Gabby Petito.
He may have ditched his vehicle in the Silverthorne, CO area this morning. Summit Daily News just posted an article about a standoff in Silverthorne this morning with a vehicle that matches the description of his vehicle. They determined he was not in it so he very well could have hitchhiked out of the area or may still be in the area. The location of his vehicle was right next to the I-70 on-ramp going towards Frisco, CO.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude is still in the area. He just bailed when the constables were closing in. Much easier/smarter to just hide unless dogs are involved. That’s my theory anyway.
Dang hopefully they have dogs, which should be easy using abandoned stuff from his rig. But he probably hitched and is already far away.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He was on the poudre yesterday. I unknowingly did a lap with him after meeting him at Stevens Gulch… nice enough, just asking to boat together for safety.

Then I just happened to see to see a post and link on the FB group “bad whitewater rafting advice” …. I guess you never know.
Please report that to the in police, you never know what will get them pointed in the right direction. What did he talk about, say he was going?

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
ADMIN NOTE: This is a serious thread - if you want to clutter it up with yuk yuk jokes, or other off topic crap that's not related to finding the perp, your post will get deleted and you'll get a ban.

Also, if you've got info that can help find him, don't post it here where Nordmeyer can see it and adjust his plans, but report it to law enforcement.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts