Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Greetings from a place with a lot of recent snowfall. Check out our website, send us an email or call if you are interested in any of the positions mentioned in the subject title.
Regards,
-SJS Staff

[email protected]
719-658-0430
www.sanjuansnowcat.com

p.s.
We are also taking reservations for snowcat trips too. See our availability calendar on the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! I never heard that one. they ALL quit?

Thanks to the folks who called me about this post.

To "jonpowder": A couple of thoughts from my mind to yours.

-Are you a smartass knucklehead that I know personally and therefore should disregard this reply-to-post whilst I am looking for employees. Smooth move EX-LAX! You could have called to rag on me. You could have called to rag on my mother for that matter. If your are a friend... I'll still call you an idiot!

-You should hear both sides of the story before you run your mouth.

-Tipping is not a city if China. Tips are earned. Ask any good server in a restaurant business that runs circles around your stumbling butt. Your statement is a true testament to the people you are shooting your mouth over. Obvious loosers! If they did there job as expected, from both the customer and the boss, they would have recieved larger tips. It is the customer that pays the bills. Including wages. Do you, jonpowder, tip larger-than-normal for crappy service at a restaurant? You must be a numb-nut to stick up for your friends when they feel that they are entitled to larger tips for a substandard service that they, themselves, provided.

-More skiing: What does this mean? If they are a working guide here they get to ski all day. Your comment makes no sense. This part of your post only shows that you do not think before you talk... or type.

If you are going to cut someone or something then do it right.
ED

I heard all your guides quit so they could work for Silverton Powder Cats. Now they ride in the back of a Pistin Bully, tips are better and they get more skiing in. www.snowcat-powder.com

·
Registered
305 Posts
Easy Boys

Take this shit to the mountains, Kamikazi Downhill style, first man down has the biggest balls, I could get people to pay for that. Now if we can only figure out whos terrain to hold this event on....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right man! I was a little hot after those two whiskey and coles. I gotta lay off that stuff.

"The Brown Frown(sp) will always get you Down"
ED

Take this shit to the mountains, Kamikazi Downhill style, first man down has the biggest balls, I could get people to pay for that. Now if we can only figure out whos terrain to hold this event on....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
494 Posts
This is hilarious. SJS posts on here looking for guides. SJS gets heckled a little. SJS responds with a post that makes him look like an ass.

Geeze, can't wait to have SJS as my boss.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
And, the original post is over four years old... Really?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
FYI, Ed is a good guy. And when a jackass attacks his company it's seems appropriate to give him a taste of his own medicine. Granted the original post was ancient it seemed like the new response was some sort of pseudo terrorist ad campaign.
Ed will not only show some great fresh tracks but will keep you laughing the whole time.............

·
V for Victory
329 Posts
So SJS tries to offer a job to people 4 years ago.

Some bitter ex employee/competitor is googling around and digs up a four year old thread to talk shit about his ex employer with a low shot.

SJS takes the bait and bites hard.

Hilarity ensues?

·
Registered
43 Posts
we all quit?

Not all of the guides quit, some of us still like to make powder turns with plenty of elbow room. Here is Roberto enjoying some of the perks of the job.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,904 Posts
Zombie thread back from the dead.

Too funny. First post in 2005. First reply in 2008. OP responds 14 months later in feb 2009.

This from looking to see if jonpowder is really as big an ass as he seems.

apparently so.

If he has anything to do with Silverton cats, I don't want whatever there selling.
San Juan Cats - yeah I might give them a shot.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Ed is a passionate guy, and in a passion based business it can get toasty quick.

I will vouch for his business as one that provide mucho powder, great scenery and damn good food. The runs are everything from tight cornice types to great open mountainside.

Don't throw him under the proverbial bus for taking the bait. That passion will also provide you a damn good time.

Marty

·
Super Moderator
2,904 Posts
Ed is a passionate guy, and in a passion based business it can get toasty quick.

I will vouch for his business as one that provide mucho powder, great scenery and damn good food. The runs are everything from tight cornice types to great open mountainside.

Don't throw him under the proverbial bus for taking the bait. That passion will also provide you a damn good time.

Marty
That was kind of my point. Even though he fired back at the goober guy, I would still give him a shot.

Peace and powder to all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts