Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks like fun. I have a random question though. My sister is getting married in Ipswitch MA over memorial day weekend I was thinking of possibly hitting up cold stream or something similar either the week before or after. Do you have any suggestions as to what creeeks might be running (without rain)? I may also take my brother out to some class 3 to 4 so liked cold stream for location but don't know what's best and what might be running.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks like fun. I have a random question though. My sister is getting married in Ipswitch MA over memorial day weekend I was thinking of possibly hitting up cold stream or something similar either the week before or after. Do you have any suggestions as to what creeeks might be running (without rain)? I may also take my brother out to some class 3 to 4 so liked cold stream for location but don't know what's best and what might be running.

Thanks,

Mike
That time of year the snowmelt is done, so it all takes rain. The good news is that it happens often. Hit up NPMB.com about two weeks before your arrival and you'll find some people who have the beta on what's going on from MA to ME

1 - 3 of 3 Posts