Registered
29 Posts
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. sounds like she would be sorta fun in bed, OH< OH< OH,
at the end I wuz waiting for her to say, "lets do it again"

too bad the hippos didn't get her

·
Registered
325 Posts
OMG...I think I just wet myself. I don't think that was class 5...was it??? If so that guy deserves a trophy. Well he deserves something just for listening to her the whole way. I think I would have purposely tipped over. I am going to have to send this to even my non boating friends. Best post in a while.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Look up videos for Itanda falls it's pretty huge water. It's got multiple lines some bigger than others. Class 5 definitely.

·
Super Moderator
2,904 Posts
OMG...I think I just wet myself. I don't think that was class 5...was it??? If so that guy deserves a trophy. Well he deserves something just for listening to her the whole way. I think I would have purposely tipped over. I am going to have to send this to even my non boating friends. Best post in a while.

Pretty sure the hole that ripped the paddle out of her hands and nearly blew off her swimsuit under her LJ was about 10 seconds into Flaco's vid. Maybe not if-you-swim-you-die class 5 but it is bigger than most 4's around here....

The guy is the best salesman in the world to talk her into running that with him.

Very funny. Thx.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
"Tandem Kayaking: Allows two people to suck simultaneously"

Between that and the National Team Sucking video=gold.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this never stops being "pee your pants" funny!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts