Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to bike in to the area this weekend (5/23). Looking to run some stuff (Homestake, Gilman, or Vail pass, Black Gore) that day then run the other two the next day. Need some people to boat with

Also looking for either a cheap/free campsite near,near by or a yard/couch to crash on. I just got a hair cut and look all respectable like and have all of my shots.

Thanks,
Kevin

970-217-2166

·
Registered
216 Posts
not sure what my work schedule is for the weekend but give me a call when you get into town it will more than likely be an afternoon run. It should be big too.

906-869-7118

·
Registered
165 Posts
Kev, definitely give Ross a call when you head over there, he can hook you up with some good people and hopefully a place to stay, he was there on the big south with us last year, a good kid. have fun say hello to piece o shit for me

Paulie

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul
Maybe I need to call this all off and come ford the fjords with you and sven svengard. Saw Ben the other day randomly at Grizzly, its good to hear that you are getting out of the oil biz and into some sustainable energy stuff.

·
Registered
517 Posts
free camping just up the road (south) from the Homestake put-in...left and right side of the road on hwy24. Hornsilver Campground is the name of one of them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Pops,

If you want to get an earlier start on the weekend I've got a yard in Edwards you're more than welcome to throw down in Friday night.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
2 is a little late for me. Would like to be done around 4ish, so a noon start would work better. Got a pass from the wife on our anniversary weekend, so its a narrow window. If I'm not back in time, I think I'll turn into a pumkin.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Seriously, Ian and Ross bailed. I need someone, anyone. I don't care if you are an overweight passerby. At this point all I need is a roper. I could care less about getting to run the run, this is for charity. Did I do something to piss off the Vail area people? A couple hours of your time is all that is needed. Can you hear the desperation in my post?

I am still biking to Vail so if you want give me a call:
970-217-2166
Kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts