Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a real cat guy myself so asking the forum.

This is an older cat (over 10 years old) that is in great shape. No major punctures or issues and seems to hold air for days. Yellow tubes. Not that it makes a difference.

I haven't really found any comparables in the forum or online.

What do you think it's worth?

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
$1500 - $2000 for the tubes & frame sounds about right to me. If the tubes are over 10 years then they are out of warranty. Not that it's a huge deal if they are in good shape. Maravia tubes are pretty bomber.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i have 14 seasons on my maravia cat tubes, and i bought it used. i washed it real good this last spring, several people asked me if it was brand new.

i store it inflated in a heated garage, but it has seen a lot of use and has no issues.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Value

Not a real cat guy myself so asking the forum.

This is an older cat (over 10 years old) that is in great shape. No major punctures or issues and seems to hold air for days. Yellow tubes. Not that it makes a difference.

I haven't really found any comparables in the forum or online.

What do you think it's worth?
It's worth what someone is willing to pay. Just remember that the everything has a finite life span and ....
I suggest offering half of what these folks recommended and see if it is accepted. You can always raise your offer later if the need arises.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts