Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone's been in there yet this year, but we ran it today around 400cfs. The wood situation was pretty good. Most notable is the big log that was in the eddy above Trainspotting moved downstream into the right side entrance of Trainspotting. It's not really in the line, but it's just barely hanging on there and is bound to break loose when the flows come up, so keep an eye on it.

The Gash had a huge log in it on river left I don't remember from last year, but no interest in running that anyway. There are a couple logs in RIMBY between the boof and the rest of the drop but no longer causing an issue after we moved one that was guarding the upper right entrance into the big pool. Otherwise plenty of wood, but lines around everything while we were there.

·
gOtTaGokAyAkn'
274 Posts
Upper NSV from peak to peak highway down to button rock resivoir also has lots of wood. Everything goes, we had to portage about 9 easy to see riverwide trees in the slack water...We paddled every drop except cascade 1 on Saturday.. I saw lots of quality saw work from years past, thanks to everybody who removes wood from our treasured creeks.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Upper NSV from peak to peak highway down to button rock resivoir also has lots of wood. Everything goes, we had to portage about 9 easy to see riverwide trees in the slack water...We paddled every drop except cascade 1 on Saturday.. I saw lots of quality saw work from years past, thanks to everybody who removes wood from our treasured creeks.

How's the water level in Button Rock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts