Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
boof splash
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

With the recent thread highlighting the Boulder Creek cleaning, I figured it would also be a good time to start looking at South Boulder Creek, specifically USB. Last year there were 2 big wood problems: Grand Piton National Park & RIMBY. If I can remember correctly we were able to paddle around the logs in GPNP but there were also some big loose logs bobbing around in there. God knows what happened during the flood.

Is anyone interested in a cleaning mission on Saturday? Hike in from Pinecliffe? 704 nine zero seven 5029

Kevin

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Man, you're totally missing out on the timely private e-mail conversation on this subject. Send me your e-mail, I don't seem to have it.

On a related note, has anyone hiked through there since the flood? Nick was estimating a couple grand probably went through the lower part of the run - likely rearranged some wood.

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Sounds like it is very much still winter up there. NW reported clean drops up top s far as Gash.

I think the window for this is early to mid may; right before they turn on the tunnel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts