Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kent, Vince - you in? I'm sure Joel and Eric will go. Anyone who knows it want to guide a couple of us in exchange for takeout beer?
Joe
(303) 594-9733

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey Ya'll, sorry couldn't make it this weekend. Busy times, Busy times. . . I might be up for the box if we can make it back fairly early on sunday. Might know a guide too.

Kent

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've commited to a birthday party for mid day sat. Darn. How was Cross last weekend? Good enough for a repeat? Might try to hit golden tomorrow. Give a call if ya can join me.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kent, I've got to be back saturday night...late i'm sure! I want to go down friday night and then get a really early start, especially if we don't have a guide. Vince, I have a test, but joel and eric are going to the No Big Names premier at BOC on thursday - since you can't actually paddle, you might as well watch it! Cross is absolutely awesome. It's a great preseason warm up - hard enough to make you think, but forgiving enough to be fun in preseason. Also no flatwater, unlike that stupid westwater run - which I hear stupid people have been running for the last 5 months now.
P.S. - golden at 78cfs is a little too low even for me, but have fun if you go - I'm waiting till 120 or so. GO RAIN, but we need snow - Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts