Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's going to be near 60 and it's at 830 cfs. Has anyone ever ran it at that level? Im in a 14ft raft. Anyone, Anyone?

·
Registered
41 Posts
plenty of water. up C will be busy saturday probably with boaters. watch out for lunch corner slightly upstream from Eye. if you get a little too river center there you will probably rub a little but after that you should be good all the way through radium, rancho, and st bridge

·
Registered
447 Posts
It will be difficult to find anyone and I mean any one who has run the upper c at 830 cfs.... Be careful and take a phone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We were up there last weekend at 605. Pump->Radium. Good times and not a lot of people but this weekend might be a different story. Fishing wasn't the greatest as the water went from clear (so we were told) to cloudy.

They do have the new section right by the top Pump put in so check that out first. More water might make it a little more interesting.

·
FISHTARD
74 Posts
Yes

I ran StateBridge to 2 bridges on wednesday evening and pumphouse to Radium yesterday (13 ft boat). Absolutely nothing to worry about. A few rock nipples sticking out that can be hard to see (bumped one and lost my buddy's flyrod) but other than that its just the River shark hatch you need to wear lots of peanut butter all over your body to deter them from biting your appendages.

Have fun. Water is getting cloudier every day, if youre fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts