Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Given that the graph for the lower blue currently indicates it holding steady at ~100cfs for the past few weeks, they are going to have to really bump things up between now and the 9th if it's going to peak then.

Isn't there still a river wide strainer in the lower blue?

It does look like the flows on the upper blue are up. Good stuff!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have been watching the flow today and it is slowly rising - at 349 right now. I am super excited for June 9th! 1,100 thru the canyon is so fun - of course 1,400 would be more fun!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am skipping out of work a little early to run it tonight! Any info on downed trees / strainers is much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good to go!

Ran it last night at 600 cfs and it is good to go. Somebody cut the riverwide strainer out by the take out. It looked like quite the job. Thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wish I'd gotten his name, but we met a guy at Columbine late last Saturday that had just run it in a 16 foot cat that said he spent about an hour and a half cutting out that strainer. Glad to hear it's still clear as of last night! That guy rules!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Tim the owner of Locals liqour and Peak Provisions cut out the river wide one a few days back and Kodi rafting took care of the rest. Nice work boys. great time to support local's especially one's who work the rivers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
900 -1000 is my favorite level for play while still having a little pop to the features. IMO once it gets over that it moves so fast that the short run is over way too fast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts