Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you Denver jonsers: Chatfield releasing at 375, Union boatable by PM today prolly have 450, Confluence 'll be over 500, might want to let the first slug of water pass before getting on it. Ick.

·
Registered
253 Posts
any idea how long it will last? the last bump (about a week ago to 200 +/-) only lasted a day, hopefully this will last a little longer.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I talked to a guy from denver water who noted that chatfield is full and that they are basically bypassing inflow at this point due to some early runoff. His best guess was that they would continue releasing in the 250-350 range for the next couple of days or until it cools off and the inflow slows down. Surfs up!

·
Registered
253 Posts
thanks for the info. rain and 50's by the w/e probably means no more union surf for a while. i will look on the bright side and hope this is a sign of better things to come. later.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Connie is a dirty whore.

I went there today. I know this has been played out in the past but I have never felt so disgusting and ashamed.

benrodda

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
S. Platte

Tressel wave should be starting to go a lttle. The bottom hole at the park is most likely still the best for cartwheels, and the waves under 20th street should be OK as well (Master Blaster should be giving up a few surfs too).

Wear your noses plugs, don't drink huge amounts of water and you'll be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts