Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss won't let me come down for the fights tonight, so I have two tickets to the ultimate fights in broomfield tonight. The face is 160 each. Give me a call if anyone is interested.

Gary
303-949-6880

·
Registered
494 Posts
Gary,
I'd take them but I don't need them. I am already fighting. This will be my first fight on the path to FUCKIN YOU UP.

Mut.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Look gimp, do you want to limp around on your other leg too?

My face in the dirt was planned. I was just testing the warters to see what Gary has in his bag of tricks.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Everybody knows Gary's a bleeder. The guy breaks easy. What was it last year? I think he was bunny-hopping a curb on his Huffy and the pedal swung up and hit him in the shin. BOOM. Tib-Fib spiral fracture. Of course when he tells it the curb was a 10' cliff with Punji Stakes at the bottom, but that's Edgeworth for ya......

:-D :-D :-D

Can't believe you can't make it. Awesome fight card for Colorado, by far.... I'm in Vegas til Thurs.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! Mut oh mut, I see the chiro got you all fixed up and the girl is finally kissing your scabbed up face again.

All I have to say is--for 200+ pounds, you're--well, kinda weak! Go practice falling down in the corner, call me next year for round 4 and 5.

Hopefully they will be longer then the 40 second beatings you took.

El Flac, don't start prayer hating, cause you're breast feeding now instead of stepping it up on your robinson. Don't you have some diapers to change?

Cold, you're gonna see cartwheels old school style, soon, very soon.

Gary

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mut,
the funny part of your beating is when Alicia asked "did you really think you could win?"

·
Registered
494 Posts
Gary, chics dig scars.

Weak? How weak is it that you (and Jeremy) couldn't even keep up with my wifes bike.

40 seconds? I thought we were warming up. Next time buddy, next time...

·
Registered
41 Posts
What, are you gonna break out your Monster Thumb? (tsk, tsk, it's not nice to trash talk when said recipient of such talk isn't around to defend herself...)

And JBo, where the hell did you learn to spell?! I love you, but I just can't smile...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unreal. That lip is still going. I remember taking a mega serving of lip from you at the ping pong table in the crystal cabin. And you were sober!

I am really sorry your boss would not let you go to the Kung Fu fights and eat rice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts