Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Funny. Good timing. Did anyone see the Saturn car perched above pineview yesterday? It was about two inches from plummeting into the runout to the disney slide. Rear right tire was well off the ground. They had to have shat themselves.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah I was on the river the other day when a bus with 25 rafters fell into the river killing all 25 + the driver right behind me causing a tidal wave probably 25ft high which I surfed all the way to the TO. I was pissed cause I was in my creeker and wasn't in my playboat for some good surf action!

:cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Funny. Good timing. Did anyone see the Saturn car perched above pineview yesterday? It was about two inches from plummeting into the runout to the disney slide. Rear right tire was well off the ground. They had to have shat themselves.
Ya that was crazy that driver definitely soiled himself, and maybe the person next to him..

·
Banned
217 Posts
The driver of the Saturn was a female by herself. I was gonna pull her out but she had a truck already on the way.

The view from the run out was trippy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Next, the politicians will enact a law that hikers on the Bright Angel trail must wear helmets from airborne glass Coke bottles hurled by vehicle passengers on the planned highway at the rim. Ah, wait....Coke doesn't come in glass containers anymore. Nevermind!!! :confused:

18 Posts
I heard that rafting through the canyons is becoming more and more dangerous because elephants have recently been comitting suicide by base jumping without parachutes..

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Not truck related ,but something in this thread reminded me of a story about monkeys rolling boulders on boaters climbing down rickety ladders into some gorge in Africa.Also of that massive landslide that narrowly missed some kayakers in ore/wash.[? ] a year or so ago.Watching out for falling objects may not be so crazy :(

18 Posts
Well the monkeys were just trying to knock the "bananas" (yellow kayaks) into the eddies for later enjoyment. Who wouldnt want a 200 lb. banana?

·
Definite maybe
690 Posts
i remember that.....that was the poudre last year

1 - 20 of 21 Posts