Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone headed from Salida to/through the Glenwood area in the next couple of weeks have room to bring a dry box for some beer money?

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I'm a volunteer ranger at Westwater, and have to travel from Salida to WWRS likely on the 14th of June, I MAY go out there Memorial Day weekend to help out, waiting to hear on that. Am guessing you bought one from Carter @ Colorado Frame Supply, the folks that make them for DRE?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in BV and will be headed through Glenwood on about June 16th. Probably later than you want but let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a volunteer ranger at Westwater, and have to travel from Salida to WWRS likely on the 14th of June, I MAY go out there Memorial Day weekend to help out, waiting to hear on that. Am guessing you bought one from Carter @ Colorado Frame Supply, the folks that make them for DRE?

Not sure of the sellers real name, salidaK1 has it listed in the classifieds. I am not in a tremendous rush so if you don't mind helping out i would be grateful!

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Not a problem at all, I private messaged you with contact information. WW has adequate coverage this weekend, so I'm hanging here for Memorial Day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts