Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a L/L Snapdragon shock cord skirt and a reinforced ran snapdragon thats L/XL. The Xl tunnel is way too big for me and the L is just right, how possible is it to take the L tunnel of the shock cord skirt and transplant it on the rand skirt?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Due to stitching holes you might have to shorten the tunnel when you sew back together with a sewing machine....then aqua seal it?

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
127 Posts
Maybe you could just "take in" the xl one and make a smaller size instead of trying to cut up both. Or sell the two and buy the proper one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hah yeah selling the two is an attractive idea, I just don't want to be without skirt for a while since I dont have the money to supplement the $80 I could get in total for both for a new skirt. I have been debating refitting the XL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not hard to fix that! Increase the tension on the sewing machine and run the seem five times and seal it with aqua seal not reason it wouldn't work seeking skirts for anything over 40 dollars is whack I'm big fan of up-cycling might beable to make some pogies with the left over skirt material

1 - 5 of 5 Posts