Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advanced beginners/low intermediates to joins us on some transition runs - moving up safely from class 2 to 3's. Any interest in joing us or advice from the experienced welcome. Next steps beyond Grizzly, Golden, Filter Plant - appreciated.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like about my skill level. I work weekends and am off during the week though. If you can go at all during the week, afternoons, full days, whatever, I'd be into it. Lower mish is a good fun run that's just above filter plant difficulty wise. I live in Golden, but can travel. If you or anyone else wants to boat during the week a class 3 or so drop me a line.
Mark
(720)299-8570

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would be interested in paddling something of that nature this week--actually Tues would be the best day(little late now). Lower mish would be fun and is a great step up.

Ben
(720) 261-6330

·
Registered
685 Posts
Lower Mish at 4.0' is more then a step up from the runs you listed, III+ish. Lower mish at 2.5 to 3.2ish is III and is much more forgiving has been my experience.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good point. I guess when I did lower mish the level was pretty low. Under 3 feet. I've never done cemetary though, sounds like fun.
Mark

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone interested in doing the Poudre on Friday.? Going to look at Bridges/Lower Mish and decide if we are ready to step up from the Filter Plant. Any experienced folks interested in showing the lines appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts