Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone asked for a video to help explain how to add a roller using our system. Here it is, enjoy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow that’s one expensive roller.
3” conduit,5/8 shaft, brackets, bushings,pins and you still have to weld the brackets on. What is the total cost for one complete roller?

RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice things cost money. What’s your back worth????
I do installs for $300 for rear rollers and $200 for mid deck rollers.

Reactions: BenSlaughter

·
Super Moderator
2,900 Posts
I have one of these and it is so worth it for me. Coming off the Middle Fork this fall I got an ovation from the river rangers there after loading my trailer. I backed into the upstream cove with less current, unplugged the lights backed the whole trailer half into the river and ten minutes later pulled out with my fully loaded boat plus one other mostly empty on top. I know there are other rollers out there and whatever. I love the size of the conduit as it easily rolls even with a fully loaded 17 footer going over it. Delrin is the shizzle.

My two teenage daughters and I can still load the boat just the three of us. It's awesome. Thanks Jake. Haven't seen you in a couple years. Hope you are well.

478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have ever wondered if our trailers with multiple rollers really make a difference, give Er a click.

20 ft. maravia
16ft. Vangard

axle scale weight 3500#.

name that ramp for bonus points.

478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m sending scrap to be recycled tomorrow so if anyone needs short rollers let me know ASAP.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts