Mountain Buzz banner

361 - 366 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Paddy,
The trailer is 5 x 10. I cut down the tailgate and extended the tongue so I could fit the motorcycle mount (simple C channel). The extended tongue is removable so I can still get the trailer in the garage. I was worried about tongue weight, but if you load trailer correctly, it pulls great. Far from perfect but here are some pics, hopefully it will help. Not sure where you live, but if you are near Ft Collins, you are welcome to check it out.

View attachment 61640 View attachment 61642 View attachment 61645 View attachment 61646 View attachment 61648 View attachment 61649
I’ll be in BV until the end of March, but my folks just bought a house in Ft. Collins, so I imagine I will be heading up that way at some point in the next couple of months. In any case, would love to check out the trailer, so I will shoot you a DM when I am heading that way.

·
..is doing the damn thing
122 Posts
I would love to check out that trailer too. Which is more of a thinly veiled attempt to stand around a driveway and chat rafting. I’m in Loveland.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ll be in BV until the end of March, but my folks just bought a house in Ft. Collins, so I imagine I will be heading up that way at some point in the next couple of months. In any case, would love to check out the trailer, so I will shoot you a DM when I am heading that way.
I would love to check out that trailer too. Which is more of a thinly veiled attempt to stand around a driveway and chat rafting. I’m in Loveland.
Anytime, just let me know. email is [email protected]

361 - 366 of 366 Posts