Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on a Fall production run before ski season is upon us and powder day rates go into effect. Those rates make you Lawyer retainers look cheap.

If your ready to value your back over your budget and get off the ramp fast give me a call.

Thanks for looking and do your snow dances and burn some skis!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
not trying to cause offence but why should we choose your trailer over another? looks like a regular trailer to me. what makes your trailer special? these are genuine questions.
-James

RMR, Hyside, NRS, Sawyer, K2 coolers, Whitewater Worthy Trailers, Frames and soft goods
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not trying to cause offence but why should we choose your trailer over another? looks like a regular trailer to me. what makes your trailer special? these are genuine questions.
-James

Happy to discuss construction and design that makes our different but let’s start with a video.

Reactions: jimbridge2010
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · · Business
Standard is Dexter 3500# Torsion ez lube HF 70” bracket 56”.
Tire/wheel 205/75/14

Reactions: Osmo and caverdan
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know if anyone has additional questions about trailer features or design. Keep up the snow dances!!!

Reactions: jimbridge2010

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
These trailers are both burly and absolutely beautiful. No affiliation with the poster; I just know I get jealous when I see these at the ramp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any issue with raft riding full time on rollers so just a few points of contact? I leave my raft rigged and loaded on trailer year round.

637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are built for boaters by a boater that demands reliability on long adventures. They are built to take the daily use of the commercial industry.

All box tube construction with drain holes.
The sub frame supports the entire deck unlike many other designs.
5’ long tongue
Powder coat finish.
All internal wiring.
Guid bar for loading on ramps with current.
Winch tower is 36”.
MDO deck or upgrade to composite Ache Board.
Trailer straps latch into the position with positive engagement to avoid using a hook only that can disengage as the tube pressure decreases with Cooling or elevation changes.

Thanks for looking

637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any issue with raft riding full time on rollers so just a few points of contact? I leave my raft rigged and loaded on trailer year round.
No storage issues and my personal one was built in 2015. The finished product had MDO decking between the rollers but they don’t need the decking other than over the tires.

637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Here is another Vid for those that don't like the facecrack.

Reactions: tyaker

·
Registered
154 Posts
The frame he's proudly showing off is my new trailer. Been using a traditional flatbed w/ single roller for 12 years and I can't wait to save my back and my ramp impatience/frustration with the new rig. Jake's got the best and the most thought-out design out there. Hit him up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts