Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with some folks from all over on Saturday for a run on the Taylor. We had folks from Durango, BV, Gunny, and Kansas, all over the place. And whoever said you couldnt have fun on 200 cfs has never been to the Taylor. It did rain on us halfway down but really, it wasn't bad at all, and it was a small price to pay to get to enjoy this fun river.

Yes, they turned down the flow, but trust me, at this level its still more than worth it. And it will be this way through most of August!

Jackson coming in hot into the Slot

Jackson demonstrating the improper way to run Slot

John (yakr) coming in to the Slot

John "getting amongst it", as the Canadians would say

exiting the Slot

exiting the Slot 2

John finds a nice random boof

Jackson in Phil's Flume

John in Terlet Bowl

Glenn getting some nice rainy surf during the rainstorm

And that's it. If you want some, come get it. I will be around most weekends this month....PM if interested.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Kit, thanks for showing us down on Saturday. You have a beautiful river up there, and our crew had way more fun than we were expecting for 200 cfs. I haven't looked at my pics yet, but If I have any good ones I'll try to post them this week. Cheers!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey glad you guys were willing to make the drive. Always love showing off the backyard to great folks. Hope your Gunny Gorge trip was fun! Thanks again for making it. Looking forward to more trips in the future!

More pics....

Everybody's favorite mod, LMyers

Crew waiting at The Slot

John in the Slot again

Exiting The Slot, 2

Random Floating

The rain!

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Nice shots! Thanks for snapping photos everybody. It's always fun to paddle with a new crew down an old run. Good stuff!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah!! Those came out great. Thanks for uploading those! Lets stay in touch n try to get some more trips and rivers in this fall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts