Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice TR. Way to get in there and get it done. Loaf, is a big one, nice job Justin. Did he feel the rock in the melt lz on that one?

Gary

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice TR. Way to get in there and get it done. Loaf, is a big one, nice job Justin. Did he feel the rock in the melt lz on that one?

Gary
Justin can probably give you a better account. But..he did say that he felt the rock after he plugged the hole. He said he pretty much just slowly washed over/around it while he was deep and that it was not a forceful impact or piton. But the rock is definitely in play,..it could very well paste the next person to attempt it, although I think at the level we were in there (~350 cfs) the rock is pretty deep, so the chances of pitoning it are pretty slim. But who knows..!?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will tell you if you tell me what the heck "FUBU" stands for first....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pitoning is hitting a rock in the middle of a rapid or at the base of a drop so hard that it knocks the &%^(@ out of you, craters your boat, possibly breaking your ankles, in a snowstorm and questioning why you ever started kayaking. I have a little experience with it. It hurts and should be avoided.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Game as in gameboy? or game gear i think theres a group of wanksters you would get along with great here bring your fubu and your game gear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts