Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....it seems to me that a severe case of tool-e-osis is rampant on mtn. buzz!!!! too many "tools" are getting gay and bickerin' about a bunch of horse shit....people are passing away..... people are missing.... and tools are bored fukin stiff....go jerk off in the closet and don't bring your boredom and righteous attitudes to the BUZZ....

·
Registered
272 Posts
3rd that..

·
Registered
16 Posts
.....it seems to me that a severe case of tool-e-osis is rampant on mtn. buzz!!!! too many "tools" are getting gay and bickerin' about a bunch of horse shit....people are passing away..... people are missing.... and tools are bored fukin stiff....go jerk off in the closet and don't bring your boredom and righteous attitudes to the BUZZ....
Whatever Milo you are the king of tools?

·
Registered
147 Posts
No StevieD. Milo brings informative info and insightful commentary to the Buzz in an entertaining manner. No bullshit. Don't go there.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

....stevie d, why does your right hand smell like lotion....fuck, now i feel like i have symptoms of tooliosis....just seems like a friggin debate forum....tool-lo

·
Registered
966 Posts
I used to read the forums quite frequently a number of years ago and then kind of got away from it...then I started visiting again this season and have noticed a ton of bickering. Some of the witty banter is awesome but the straight up bickering is lame. At times it feels pretty cliquey. I have definitely decided against posting sometimes because I wonder if it will be met with some derogatory reply.
Anyway, this seemed like a worthwhile mention and thread so thought I'd put my .02 in.
I've been having a blast this season so far and hope to get out to chase more water in the coming weeks....months...years.
Let's all be safe and look out for each other out there.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The buzz has not been lame, but I have. Sorry for that. I got mad yesterday at people speculating about the dead. That on the heels of people bashing the Jacksons. I wish I had their life. Boat every day with my family and make a good living while at it. Get to help other people experience the lifestyle by sponsorship. At the same time, that thread made me realize how tough their job is. Their target domographic is young arrogant know it all males. That has to be hard sometimes.

Now if I can just get rid of this damn tendonitis in my forearm all will be well with the world.

·
Registered
172 Posts
use the other hand, lmao.

Now if I can just get rid of this damn tendonitis in my forearm all will be well with the world.[/quote]

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Great thread milo!!!

The buzz has been lame...

·
Registered
795 Posts
Cause there's just WAY TOO MANY people on here these days that know EVERYTHING.....hard to argue with people that know it all. ;) It's especially rampant in "The Eddy".....all the politics

I prefer the good ole shit-talkin', whatcha firing up, story-tellin' threads.

Milo....your's are almost always good entertainment.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I wish they would get rid of the eddie....

Way too many people postin 60+% of their posts in that forum gettin pissed and then lettin it spill over into the boatin forum....

Who is more evil Darth Vader or Dick Cheney... Who gives a shit - end the eddie and go boatin...

·
Registered
929 Posts
I didn't know we were talking about the eddy. I can't remember ever even posting in that forum. Posting in the eddy is a waste of time because you could be boating, chasing tail, eating, sleeping, in that order. All of which are better than having internet chats on a boating forum.

·
Registered
211 Posts
And to think I thought Tooliosis was that weird fungus I used to get in between my toes from those Okespor river slippers that crawled up into my sinus cavity, then my brain, which might hopefully explain ( the migraines and chronic vertigo ) why I suck at boating nowadays :roll: Ah, probably not :D Oh yeah, and that weird body rash from stinky, smelly, slimy capilene. And I'm not a stinky hippy ( disclaimer) I do shower daily. My river gear does kinda stand up on it's own though.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I didn't know we were talking about the eddy. I can't remember ever even posting in that forum. Posting in the eddy is a waste of time because you could be boating, chasing tail, eating, sleeping, in that order. All of which are better than having internet chats on a boating forum.
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day.

Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
.....stevie d.....

....you pointed out that i am the biggest tool, since then i've lost sleep and respect from loads of sicko kayakers...thanks bro...also, i sent out a blood sample to the C-T-C(center for tooliosis control) for testing...they came back negative for "tooliosis" but positive for "wooliosis".....they informed me that wooliosis is the reason i love women so much(holders of the wool)....i'd rather hang with hotties that a bunch of chachis....amazing how one letter in the alphabet can change the outlook on your life....so, i've sent the results to WOOLITE(for fine washables) and JOHN DEERE(wool farming division) and last but not least JOHNSON MILLS(fabricators of fine woolen products).....to see if i could gain sponsorship....not good enough in a kayak to gain sponsorship from the industry but we'll see about the other avenue....milozadik wishecouldski

1 - 20 of 23 Posts