Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im searching for a good spud boat that I can progress into aireal moves in etc. There seem to be so many out there it's almost overwhelming. Im 5'6 and right around 150 which puts me right at or in between sizes of boats and I'm wrestling between rent money and a new boat :wink: so any boats that I might find used is a good part of the equation as well. Any comparasons of the LL space cadet, pocket rocket, Kingpin, s6x or any of the others I havn't mentioned out there would be awsome. thanks alot for any and all input It's helpful to learn as much as I can.
thanks Jon

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Jon,
You sound like the perfect candidate for the WS Zero Gravity 48. It is the smaller boat of the two. It is slightly longer than some of the other spud boats you mentioned, but still loops HUGE! Also, the added length makes it very fast on a wave, or just getting from one eddy to the next. You can paddle a demo on Tues night in Golden.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chad thanks for the reply,
I have paddled the 48 and it is really cool but unfortunatly my budget cant afford it right now. I think I talked to you last tues night down there. I was in the kingpin 6.1 and am usually in an ace 4.7. I agree though the ZG is a sweet boat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts