Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win a 15' Jacks Plastic cataraft package, including an NRS frame, Sawyer Oars, Yeti cooler, plus a load of other gear, all worth over $6000!

Click HERE to purchase raffle tickets.

$25 for 1 or $100 for 5. No need to be present to win.

Also, be sure to join us for the Tony Miely Helping Hands benefit party at SKA Brewing World Headquarters in Durango on Saturday, January 9th from 5 to 10 pm. Beer, music, bands, silent auction and raft raffle, all to help a good friend with his mounting medical bills.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
If you would like we could move this to the main forum and make it a sticky.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
I'm going to buy a ticket too. The last raffle I entered cost me $5 and I won a new creek boat! I don't kayak so I use it to store old paint cans and such.

The odds of winning are probably pretty good this close to Christmas with $25 tickets.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
My wife and I got our tickets. Get yours!

·
Registered
43 Posts
im not sure if this is the place to, but i have a pair of skis in classifieds, they're pretty much brand new with like 5 runs, liberty helix 175s with rossignol SAS 200 bindings, and i'd like to donate them to tony m's raffle, i got a new pair of skis this year so i'd like to pass on the good fortune.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I need to contact someone doing this event about a prize donation I want to send. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

hobie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Can raffle tickets be bought at the event or do they have to be purchased ahead of time? I plan to buy 5 tickets, but I need a little time for Christmas recovery, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
386 Posts
A bunch of us are heading down from BV and Salida to ski at Durango and Silverton this weekend and just learned about this event. We are all going to attend. Others on the way south to ski should try and make it too.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a reminder bump that this is the last week to buy tickets. We'll be selling tickets right up until the drawing. If you're planning on buying tickets at the Ska party, please bring cash.

See you all Saturday!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just bought my ticket. I haven't had the pleasure to paddle with Tony yet, nor have I met him, but I do hope that his recovery is goin as quickly and smoothly as it can be.

- Alex

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks Guys

Thank you Alex and the boys coming from CKS, I am looking forward to seeing you guys at the benefit and even more excited to paddle with you. I am getting better and hope to be on the water this spring, maybe not Vallecito this year ut the Piedra and Browns for sure. See you soon, Tony Miely

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good luck with the event. Wish I could be there. But I did want to let bidders and boarders know about another auction item we are sending that way (when its done).

Taylor Robertson and I have been working with Surftech on a new board that is going into its third prototype version. A 'utilitarian' style board that has features built in to run rivers and river surf well but also be suited for true surfing and cruising with the kids or dog. Based on the blacktip materials it will be a high density foam with a laminated layer on the bottom, multiple grab handles, added volume, fin boxes etc...

I give you the details as the board does not even exsist yet but is forecast to be done by the end of February. And to the winner it will literally be the first production model to come out. Numero uno. They were sending Tay and I one but this is a way more important event and fundraiser. Tony is a bro and hearing about his mission to conquer again is more then inspiring.

Please dont take this as a commercial post im just letting you know of the addition and since I don't actually have it yet figured a description would help.

Tay paddling the 1st version a few months ago:
Taylor Robertson SUP on Vimeo

hobie

·
no tengo
1,873 Posts
The setup went well. There is a TON of stuff for auction and its not all boating stuff. Food, massage, nordic skis, trips, ceramics (including a $1000 value vase that I kept reminding everyone not to knock over).

If you are anywhere close to Durango tomorrow you need to be at Ska!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm unable to make it, wish I could be there.

Hope all goes well, and good times all around!

- Alex

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
What a fantastic turnout and a great time! The guys from 4 Corners put together a hell of a night.

The bands Tricky Kitty and Farmington Hill were so much fun and I've never seen so many people jammed into Ska!

Good times and it was good to see so many people there to support Tony.

Good job, Dana and Robert and 4 Corners!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts