Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This summer enjoy a free, 5 part web series on everything awesome. Follow this series and check out the adventures, cool people, awesome kayaking, and great places. This series will be keeping it real and coming to you for FREE. So check out the teaser and find out what drives us.

Ross Herr Kayaking

Ross

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Yourrealdad, fist pumpin like a champ!

Real nice. Thanks for addin the visual content to this place. Lookin forward to it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Flowtorch! Let me know any sweet things you want to see from it this summer

·
Registered
42 Posts
THIS IS FUKING LEGIT!!!

now i'm REALLY excited to get back in the water!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, thanks for the positive feedback. Got some great footage of the Green River for episode 1.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAFTS!!!??? I will absolutely put rafters in this web series if they will give me a story. Otherwise it will probably be kayaking based. You don't see many rafters sleeping in their trucks at the take outs dedicating their day-to-day lives for their sport. Give me the story and I will portray it as best I can. Rafters enjoy beautiful places just the same.

That said I love kayaking...haha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll def be hitting you up realdad lets get some escalante first week of may when I get to town.

Sealion, this is going to be funded by hopes and dreams... aka... me working hard all summer teaching people the great sport of kayaking

·
Registered
12 Posts
where was the last shot taken form it is cool time laps? I sleep in my raft wating for first light and I will run the same stuff your little boats do to. I know we dont have the numbers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts