Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got to deliver something to Ft. Collins Thursday morning, then pick it up again later in the day. Anyone want to join me on the Poudre in between? I'm thinking about running Poudre Park through Filter Plant, or maybe a Mish if the level is good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds fun. I have tomorrow off and am up for doing Filter Plant, Bridges, and Lower Mish - not sure about Poudre Park. Call me at (303) 506-3811 or post here.
- Andrea

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My reason to be in Ft. Collins has gone away, but I'm still in to paddle. If anyone there is somewhere else to go I would be down. If not, I'd meet some people in boulder at say, 8:30 and anyone else at 9:30 at the filter plant take out (Picnic Rock). From there we can decide what to run, maybe upper/lower Mishawaka? Anyone who wants to meet in boulder give me a call sometime tonight and we can figure out a good place to meet. My number is 303-817-0699.

Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm still up for running some sections of the Poudre tomorrow, though Poudre Park might be a bit much for me. I've done Bridges and Filter Plant but nothing else up there. If that sounds good, post here or call me at (303) 506-3811.
- Andrea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts