Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....on sat night, my work truck got pinched from the ski area parking lot at crested butte.....tools, moto rack, and most important my boating gear and boat....a blue s-6 192cm with a monkey face with big teeth painted on it...at 2 with gold rim, red astral rescue vest 300, ir skirt superman color/style with shield inside....ir fleecy shorts, blue/ grey...white wildwasser helmet with black racing stripe.....fresh stohlquist grey shorty....the boat had an orange pyranha fish sponge....drain plug broken of inside the threaded area....loads of quality power tools and a motorcycle hitch on back....white gmc with diamond plate tool boxes running parrallel with bed, ladder rack with a blue tip and yellow tip werner ladders.....my number is 9702751890....anything can help.....fucking chumps.....milo

·
Registered
286 Posts
would love to loan you a baseball bat, 10mm handgun, or a nice katana for when you catch the perps. What is the mountain-town ethic coming to?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey Capt.,

Give me a call, I might be able to loan you a few things and give you a few others.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully insurance will help you a bit, too?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hope it was just a drunk looking for his ride home, or maybe Domar was fugging with you.
I'll be on the lookout for you.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Any word

Any word out of the police? If your insurance company tries to mess with you, let me know. I fight that fight in my job every day and could give some free advice. Of course we all know what free advice is worth.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I guarantee you'll get your rig back. Most vehicles turn up in < 2 weeks. My truck was stolen and I got it back within 1.5 weeks. The window was broken and the steering column jacked, but that was it. Oh-yeah, they stole my CRC2 book with all my flow notes (worst part).

Sorry for your loss....will keep an eye and ear out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Damn Milo, looks like you have to go back to the Hurricane. CB is turning into a ghetto. Are you packing heat around or what?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just to ease the harshness toward expectations in CB (which is definately not as toddler-freindly as telluride,) see if anyone can guess which of last generations most notorious organizations is down valley passing out hot-dogs as we speak.

FYI I didn't do it. Although, if I had, I would be halfway to humboldlt right now with someone else's cameras and sound equipment, making a documentary on chasing the rain in north-cali/oregon in a stolen truck .. with a car thief and masked pro kayaker in tow .. anyone want to sponsor this? It's gona be great. You can be the masked kayaker.

Sorry milo, if, in my travels, I see your truck .. odds are I will keep my mouth shut, given what I think the answer to my trivia question was. Otherwise, of course I will call. Anyone intent on stealing my documentary should think about who you might encounter in those mountains, of course, this is what would make it so interesting.

And scotch-and-water is compelling me to post this at all. Cya ppl in a year or something.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
......thanks.....

....i was thinking that it was a drunken wedding goer that needed to get back home.....then i heard that 2 other cars were broken into and are still unaccounted for......wyopaddler1, god gave me 8 weapons to get me though life...2 hands, 2 feet, 2 elbos and 2 knees.....thanks though.....panw shop calls today to report power tool descriptions.....i mark them all wiht a hack-saw....have had trouble with mexies every since they started rolling into our town....300 bear break-ins last year though....trod-lo

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

.......truck was found last night 2 blocks from where it was taken....fukin fags.....all intact i think...off to go take it back home and do a check.....thanks shizzle and canada

·
Registered
275 Posts
I saw 3 bikes ditched on the side of the road this morning, betwwen the cemetary and cowcamp curve. All drunken thieves that missed the last bus I'm sure.

·
Registered
701 Posts
insurance

Milo,

Look at a renters policy that covers ytour tools on your employers truck. I think something like that exists. I know there are a bunch of guys that sell the stuff here that will now chime in and confirm. Back when I was renting I think an annual policy was less than $200. If your livelyhood depends on your tools, that annual expense is worth it.

Super glad it worked out this time for you!

·
Registered
350 Posts
slueth...not!

.......truck was found last night 2 blocks from where it was taken....fukin fags.....all intact i think...off to go take it back home and do a check.....thanks shizzle and canada
Milo,
I expect better investigative work from you. I know Mt. CB is sprawling and looking for ones car might be daunting, but you do have those 8 weapons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts