Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Haha. I loved the shot of that guy totally getting tossed around. I was laughing pretty hard with the corny combo of psuedo-ducky-kayaking and the dramatic music. Classic.

COUNT

·
no tengo
1,873 Posts
I wouldn't laugh - some hard core dudes are climbing some insane peaks and using these to cross rivers and/or float out in alaska since they only weigh 4 lbs i think. they have their purpose.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree that they have their purpose, but this promotion video is fuckin hilarious!

Plus they promote is as the "Worlds lightes Kayak" and not a raft (which is what it is).........I guess you could claim a lot of 1st descents in a raft with it.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Felt like I was preparing for battle with that soundtrack.

·
Registered
20 Posts
alpacka raft

These kids are crazy. They are running/swimming some insane class V. Not quite sure where they are finding these great creeks. Looks like fun if you can stay in the boat. This video was just posted today, what the hell is the deal with the name? saltyshnitzel? any ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRy_o_paVAQ
A must see for any creek boater or whitwater rafter. The revoultion is happening!!! They were not joking when they said wildlife reinvented.
Late

1 - 7 of 7 Posts