Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are addicts!! I've been traveling around the entire region clinicing shops on the new ZG's and Diesel and enjoying this unfortunate weather. So I'm in Steamboat and winter returns for a couple of days. Last Sat. was a killer powder day. So late in the day I'm down at the library, I should say IN the library. It's like 40 degrees and snowing sideways hard!
I look out at Charlies Hole and there's this kid I had paddled with the day before. (when it was sunny!) He's out there throwing ends and going for loops, no regard for the weather and how brutal it is. He didn't even have any gloves or poggies!!! So when he got out of the water I went up to him and asked him how it was etc..

He said he had to go back to school that evening and that was his last chance to paddle for a while so he said screw it, I'm going! :lol:

WW Boaters have to paddle! They're addicts! I love 'em!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Diesel

Joel,

Had the Diesel 65 at the pool last night. Great first impressions. Very commfortable on the feet, turned on a dime, rolled like a dream, had good hull excelleration, tracked well, and the new outfitting was very plush. Even got some flat water points. Can't wait to try the larger version on the river.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts