Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this recently and it is worth checking out. The hosts are knowledgeable and pretty entertaining. The subject matter is eclectic - ranging from paddling, rafting, conservation issues, gear reviews.

I had been looking for a podcast devoted to whitewater. Does anyone else have any good recommendations?

I have no connection to this podcast but if you like it, subscribe - I want them to keep it up and be successful.

A good alternative to the Buzz for wiling away time between river trips

River Talk | Hosted by Priscilla Macy, Erik Weiseth, and Zach Collier

·
Registered
168 Posts
Zach, Eric, and Priscilla if you are reading this....please stop clicking your carabiners while recording, also turn your phones to silent !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a brand new one - just launched a few days ago. A friend of mine is behind it.

https://www.theriverradius.com/?fbclid=IwAR1_nP-l_sskfeYlCWxKz47UffmBULzVVaSPYcWIJ6FM1EKr0rgunqYgzTc
Wow - I just listened to this podcast - it is awesome! Professionally done, informative and entertaining. It really felt like I had lucked out and got on a trip with some badass former river guides and was sitting around the fire hearing them reminisce. 100% worth listening to. Can't wait until the next episode comes out

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for the nice words about our podcast. It's been really fun for us and we're learning about what it takes to do a good job. We had no experience in recording when we started and learn a little each time.

I'm really sorry for all the noises in the background. We are aware of how annoying that is and all 3 of us are actively trying to remember to turn our phones and computer noises off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts