Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pretty excited as we have been working on getting the new site up for a few months and today is the day. Our old site was ready for an upgrade (to say the least) so we went to work on it.
So now we are looking for feedback as we still have the ability to change some things. We have gone over it and then over again but still like to hear what others think. So go ahead and have a look and tell me what you think. If you have an idea or input, email me direct at [email protected] and let me know. I can make some changes still and will do my best to make it a very user friendly site.
As always thanks for the support and I look forward to hearing from you.

hobie
Dagger Kayaks
Dagger

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
nice and clean and quick as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We are pretty excited as we have been working on getting the new site up for a few months and today is the day. Our old site was ready for an upgrade (to say the least) so we went to work on it.
So now we are looking for feedback as we still have the ability to change some things. We have gone over it and then over again but still like to hear what others think. So go ahead and have a look and tell me what you think. If you have an idea or input, email me direct at [email protected] and let me know. I can make some changes still and will do my best to make it a very user friendly site.
As always thanks for the support and I look forward to hearing from you.

hobie
Dagger Kayaks
Dagger

Just curious, how does one get a dagger t-shirt?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We can arrange it when we get new ones in. We usaully give them away at events. We just went through loads of hats, shirts should be here next. I will let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts