Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
White R. BC
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continental US that is. Want to hit up N ID on the way to Canada again. Haven't gotten to do some of tribs of the Joe. Will the water hold for the first of next week? Know Tumbledown Falls should be doable but what about Little Joe (N Fk)? Have only done it low. Marble Ck? Thx. Leroy.
 

·
White R. BC
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got some good beta on the trip planner and gear forum. Thanks. Nobody can guess if the Joe tributaries will still have water? I guess we will try it and find out and let y'all know. Ciao.
 

·
White R. BC
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trip is shaking out to be mostly III play, no gnar. Just fun exploring new runs and mountains. Not sure thats your cup of tea (pun intended). LR
 

·
White R. BC
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Latest beta is Gold Pass is open, that is the pass between St. Regis and Avery. Moon Pass is north up the little Joe to Wallace. I hope I got it right.
 

·
White R. BC
Joined
·
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bE

Hey Mike, thanks for the interest. With the rivers holding (or climbing!), the latest iteration of the trip will be mostly river running. But not much cl V, still don't know if that is what you are interested in. Be in the Joe monday! E haw.

Oh yea, somebody mentioned Skull Ck on NFCW. Beta?
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top