Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Get the one you tried on and that fits best with all your layers. If you haven't tried one on, or are ordering online and cant try one on, most people order two sizes and return the one that fit the least.

edit: also if it is the type that roll together you might have a little more ajustability in a longer length, try to get the max# of rolls for dryness, but not too many that it is bulky.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
The new Kokatat waist-zip thing looks awesome. I don't know why anyone would consider anything else right now unless they were getting a smoking deal.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
The new Kokatat waist-zip thing looks awesome. I don't know why anyone would consider anything else right now unless they were getting a smoking deal.
Link? Just checked kokatat's site and didn't see anything new.

·
Registered
97 Posts
" most people order two sizes and return the one that fit the least."

No Bob, "most people" do not do this. Take the time to do the research and find the right size regardless of what you're ordering. This is just plain lazy.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Drysuit

They had some at Confluence Kayaks on sale. Go down and try some on, but I would guess you're a MD.

·
Registered
78 Posts
For what its worth, the Idol 2 piece look well worth the investment, at 1st look anyway. I'd think about holding out til January for that. And if you have the money to buy 2 drysuits, there is absolutely nothing wrong with ordering two and returning the one that doesn't fit as well. To each their own D Hippie.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
" most people order two sizes and return the one that fit the least."

No Bob, "most people" do not do this. Take the time to do the research and find the right size regardless of what you're ordering. This is just plain lazy.

I am only trying to help him find the best fitting suit. I meant it in the sense that being a "bomber gear" suit, and or any suit you have trouble finding in stores.

I do know for a fact, but have trouble agreeing with, that because more people shop online, and that retailers cant carry everything and all brands, the people who shop online are forced to make it work, return it, or exchange it more frequently now. It is common.

It is harder on the pig, and the rancher these days.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just found out that CKS encourages the order 2 and return 1 method. I was wrong and i rescind my previous statement. Plus I'm an asshole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts