Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As this year comes to a close, I want to say thank you to this community. First off I want to thank this community for being a community--for good and ill. I'm about to make a string of weird analogies but bear with me.

1. Mountain Buzz is like a town and if I need to knock on a door it will usually open. Maybe I just need to rant. If so, someone will listen and someone will tell me to shut up too. If I need a laugh--someone will write something ridiculous. If I need a good town hall meeting where people will endlessly debate trivial topics, I'll find it here.

2. Mountain Buzz is like a highway. Sometimes I have a car (permit) and I have had the good fortune to pick up some great permit hitchhikers. Sometimes I have been the one permit hitchhiking and have been picked up by some great people--and some not-so-great people.

3. Mountain Buzz is like a mentor. If I have a question about boating, it will be answered, possibly in excruciating detail.

4. Mountain Buzz is like my mom's refrigerator. When I write something about rafting or whitewater, I post it here and people read it--amazingly!

5. ???....

I'll stop there because I think people will have more to add--or not. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. And say that I appreciate this place.

Eric

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I have boated quite a bit. I still find very usefull tips and technique's here on MB, from new equipment, boating techniques, repairing of equipment, camping, food packing, etc. I enjoy frequently visiting MB and I would like to say thank you also.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Excellent points! I also learn something new every time I read the posts. Best of all, I have had the pleasure of interacting with the most irritating, obnoxious, know-it-alls who have, after sharing our own perspectives, have become supportive, humorous and extraordinary fellow boaters. Wishing everyone good runs, great water and a peaceful New Year.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Mountain buzz is like a hot girls ass hole. Even though its fun to look at it still smells bad

So why did you have to post something so raunchy on a lovely day like New Years Day? Can't you give people an opportunity to enjoy for a moment without comments like this!! I for one like MB and all the help and entertainment I have received for free.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
So why did you have to post something so raunchy on a lovely day like New Years Day? Can't you give people an opportunity to enjoy for a moment without comments like this!! I for one like MB and all the help and entertainment I have received for free.

What a crappy way to start off the year.. I completely agree with you John.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts