Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You threw me a rope when I got stranded in the middle of the river after getting spanked in that hole on the right side. You just happened to be there to drag me back through the maelstrom, & then you disappeared afterwards. I got real lucky you were there at the right time, that was not a fun swim. If you are on mtn buzz & see this, thank you SO MUCH.

peace,
A

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would happily buy him some beers, if I knew who he was, other than the guy with the mustache on the river.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, didn't see any Schlitz or turkey legs, but he did offer me a drink of water, but I was pretty saturated from the hole trouncing, although I mighta accepted a shot of tequila ;)

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Oh, I think I know exactly which hole you're talking about. In the right channel below Eye, and right above Lucifer's. That one has sneaked up on many a boater...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was actually above the Eye, the names of the rapids (except the Eye & Lucifers) seem to change depending on who you're talking to. The 2nd bigger rapid, looks kinda like an escalator, the run is far left, w a big rock in the middle of the river that you stay left of, except I didn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts