Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank everyone for coming to the MSX awards and sticking around after the video portion. Saturday was a great time and the support was overwhelming.

Hobie, Brent, Jeff, Brook, and Matt, I can't thank you enough for all your work and time in making this all happen. Also want to thank everyone who spread the word as well as the shops who helped promote the event: Alpine, CKS, Confluence, Mountain Miser, RMA, Mountain Shop.

Next year we'll try and have lots more video footage and get everyone's input when time comes to picking a format and choosing the venue, music, and date. 'Til then, see you up in dem hills..

frenchy

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yes, this was a sweet time! Thanks to all for putting this on. Now that everyone knows you get to rock a huge chain, hand crafted by Hobie, if you win, there should be many more entries next year. Yeeehaw!
EvanJ

·
Registered
851 Posts
Also special thanks to Shuttle Bunny and Rapid Air for the give aways. Very generous of you all. Thanks again for the support.

hobie

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Ben, bad news bud. You lost every single event you entered, which was tough to do because at times you were the only entry in the category. Sad news...maybe next year.

I think Hobie has some awards for you. You were one of the few that actually submitted footage.

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah, ben, you definitely saved our [email protected]$ this year. the footy of me at upper death won as did some of yor ski footage...chan has one of your medallions he is bringing to you to wear to the pimp and ho party in west-by-god...rumor has it you don't have a chanced next year b/c everyone wants to flood us with footage so you don't win! hahaha

see ya in a week or two...

matt

ps- thanks to everyone who showed up! you made this party real! next year's is going to be bigger and better, guaranteed.

pss- does anyone know jessica, the girl helping to give out awards? we've got something for her for helping us out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts