Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great turn out for the clean up. I would like to Thank Mark and Randy, along with Confluence guys and all the boaters for putting on a great event. See you on the river.
Mike
PS Nice job to Connor Finney for stepping up and coming down and helping out at the event.

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,444 Posts
since he was mentioned, i met finney at the "ramp" and r-2 ed the clean up with him. he was pro active all day. he was also well behaved with my 9 yr old. never even had to slap him once. after talking with him about the incident and life in general, he seems like a decent kid and has learned a lot about how to treat people and how to act. definitely humbled.

keep it up and it will pass finney.

·
Registered
522 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
They didn't even mention the pink lamborghini that got pulled out of the river - I think that was the prize of the day. Or maybe the 100lb metal safe.

Props to everyone who came out and to all of the sponsors.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yeehaw

It was fun and a damn good day on the river, even after the clouds moved in. My kid was so tired, he crashed about 2 minutes into the car-ride home. But he did ask me if we were going to do it again next weekend. I told him he can pick up trash anytime he sees it and should.

Hats (helmets) off to the sponsors, This was a great event and hugely worthwhile, especially since Fuzzy and crew go that damn barbie car out of the river...

Peace y'all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts