Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TG discusses the current state of paddling the shit and blogging about it which makes me laugh and probably you too. Also some sweet pics and storyline from my extended weekend in the PNW. Fun times fo sure!

T h e R a n g e L i f e

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
umm, yeaaaahhh ... about that .. please remember to read this with a tongue-in-cheek attitude & a smile on your face. meaning, don't take anything i say seriously .. ever. all in good fun.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
todd funny shit.... i think i need to use more hype so boaters like you make it around these parts more.... and bring the paddlerazzi.

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
C-Mike -- don't do it! just keep doing what you've been doing & the local paddlerazzi will come out of the woodwork. maybe get a decent camera & learn some photo skills & become a paddlerazzi yourself? i swore off wyoming a long time ago ('cept for the box), but your finds along the I25 corridor have me rethinking my stance on that.

Harvey -- you keep popping up now & again to ruin my otherwise productive afternoon. now you want to be my facebook friend? never. btw, how's yr flatwater / interpretive routine these days?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Can't believe Gilman even paddles anymore, he's too small. Paddling the shit? You meant swimming the shit, right?

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
you got one thing right, edgeworthless. i haven't been paddling much. not because i'm too small though. & don't tell me you never learned a thing or two from the "little guy" in your days as a b-team amateur cage wrassler, gar! you know the deal ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts